Thursday, October 27, 2011

MY BUTTERFLY


Here is a blue butterfly from Northwoods MN stamp company that I love. Emma colored this one earlier this year. I don't think I ever posted my version of the image. So here goes...

I matted the circular image with a Spellbinders Large Scallop I cut out using my Cuttlebug. I used Copics to color the image and use a blue Spica gel glitter pen on the wings. I popped the circular piece up with pop dots on top of the pink back ground and green matting with a green satin ribbon and bow. It is a simple card, but lots of fun to color.

3 comments:

Bethgun said...

I like the colors you used.

Barb Hardeman said...

This is so pretty, Martha! No wonder you love the stamp so much! Your coloring is very pretty and the scalloped die is perfect here. Glad to see that you can stamp again!
Hugs,
Barb

Davi said...

This is really beautiful Martha! I love the way you colored the image and the pretty matting.