Friday, November 7, 2008

WHITE, WHITE SNOW





Today being November 7th, I awoke to the spectacular image of white all over everything. Our first SNOW (although just a dusting), wet and clinging to branches and blades of grasses like the sugar crystals do to string when you make rock candy. It truly was fabulous to watch. Our temps are still warm enough that the streets and blacktop driveways are not accumulating anything, but all the lawns and roof tops and trees, etc are WHITE. Here are a couple of images in my yard for you to enjoy.

I went to Archivers Scrap Booking and Stamping store after taking the snow pictures. They are having a "Stuff Your Stocking" Extravaganza for 7 weeks, with a free coupon booklet for the first 50 people, and free Make and Take card and tag (mine are pictured here). Of course they want you to buy lots and lots with which to "stuff your stocking". I put my name in for a $250 gift certificate. You can add your name once a day, and there will be a drawing each week for free product of some kind and the gift certificate. So 49 chances to win if I put my name in each day. I know I won't get there everyday. but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my eyes too, if it will help.LOL! Happy, happy winter! I just love Minnesota!

1 comment:

Barb Hardeman said...

You've been busy! These tags are so cute...
Love the snow pictures, that's about as much as we would accumulate in two years here in Texas. Hope you've checked out my blog.