Saturday, August 15, 2009

TO COLOR OR NOT?


I am in the process of letting my hair grow out AGAIN! I feel too masculine with it short. YES, it is easier and with my waves, I can wash, comb it back and go out the door. With longer hair I need a really good layered cut to do that, and I haven't done that yet. I know most do not like me to pull it all back into a pony tail. So I am rolling it every few days to give me the big waves models usually wear. It takes a while to dry but I can go 2-3 days before it needs washing.

Now the BIG question...Should I have it colored to my natural shade of a deep brown? I know it will make me look younger but that is not my goal for coloring. I think I just don't care for the stripes. The silver next to the dark really does give me a washed out look. So I am considering having it colored and am asking you to comment and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Bethgun said...

I, for one, have always thought that your "silver streak" was just gorgeous, but I also think you'd look nice with your natural (pre-silver) shade. How's that for a fence-rider? I'm biased to think you're beautiful no matter what color your hair is though...you're my mom!

Kristine said...

I say EMBRACE every touch of silver for it is God's gift of *sparkle* as we age. (kinda like when people told me that my hated freckles were angel kisses as a child). =0) I am showing signs of white w/in my red hair, but I plan on "growing old gracefully."

And besides, I don't care for the heaviness of dyed hair when it's wet! LOL. :) Have a blessed day!