Sunday, June 20, 2010

FATHER'S DAY BREAKFAST




Today was Father's Day and we drove our son and his family up to The Shed restaurant and met my Son's FIL and his wife, Susan, for a late breakfast. The Shed is like Cracker Barrel restaurants with lots of goodies in front to buy. Breakfast was really good. Jodi had the Cinnamon Roll French toast and the slices were huge because the Cinnamon Rolls are huge. I tasted it and I am ordering that the next time.

Emma and Matti looked so cute in their little sundresses, They are always so well behaved when we are out anywhere. Here are a few pictures of some of us at the restaurant. There was an old tractor and wagon out front and so there were many photo ops. There will be more pictures coming in another post. The weather was gorgeous and we all had a really good visit. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

SO cute, that sounds like a fun place! I wanted to thank you for the kind comments about my Color Throwdown silhouette card on my blog, and let you know that the inside sentiment is a retired SU hostess set from last year or the year before. I almost forgot to post that picture, and neglected to mention the stamp set. Thanks again!! I treasure your comments!
Blessings,
LeAnne