Friday, January 7, 2011

STRANGE NIGHT


One would think that facing a major surgery and going to bed at the normal hour would get a person some good sleep. NOPE! Here it is after 3:30am and I think I have only had maybe an hour. I have to get up (OOPS, I already am UP!) at 4:45, get my sweats, shoes and coat on, grab my bag and go to the hospital for a 5:30 check in. I think I will be ready! Maybe I will not need so much anesthesia because I will be tired. Heehee! So it has been a strange night so far.

My hubby Bill has been scanning in pictures from both our families. He has worked so hard at it, wanting to make a CD of all our pictures for the kids and grand kids to have. Here is one of my fave photos of me which is VERY VINTAGE. I think I was about 2 years old. Maybe some day I will make a card from it.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to say a little prayer for me today.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Who's a pretty girl then.
Hugs
Beryl xx

Ann said...

Martha, it was great to get an email from Bill to let us know the op went well and you are hopefully starting on the road to recovery.
Sending love from across the pond to you, and to let you know we are thinking of you and will be in touch when you are able.
xx

LeAnne said...

I LOVE this picture. Your sweetness still shines through.