Thursday, January 6, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Here it is a month since I posted. YIKES! Must have had my head in the Christmas wrap! I HAVE been making cards, and I HAVE taken pictures of them, but I did not get them off the camera into my computer yet...so nothing much to share. AND you are going to have to wait a few weeks more.

I am going in for my hip replacement tomorrow, Jan 7th and not sure when I will get back to blogging. doing emails, or making cards. Guess I will be busy with other things. : )

I hope in the next few weeks you are blessed amazingly by our Father. I covet your prayers for a speedy recovery.

My best always for your happiness, health and prosperity. May God the giver of all things and the maker of all things shine His face upon you and give you His peace and joy for the coming year.

Love to all, Martha

1 comment:

Beryl said...

I'll be thinking of you.
Lov
Beryl xx