Saturday, January 9, 2010

STAMP STORAGE IDEA

While crusin' Wal-Mart, I saw some under-the-bed plastic storage bin. They are fairly flat, about 6" high, 35" long and, and 17" wide. 6 will fit under my bed nicely and I am going to fill them up with my wood mounted stamps. I will categorize them...flowers in one or two, sayings in another, sceans and scenery, buildings, and such, animals and critters, and whimsical type stamps, holidays and seasons. that's 7 so I will need to combine somewhere but it will be easy to access them and they will be kept dry and dust free and away from light. The best part was the rpice. they were marked $5 and we picked out two of them. when we went through check out, they were only $4. So I ran back and picked out four more. I love a good deal!

Today I worked on a cartd, and took care of the grand daughters from 4-8. we had the rest of the lasagna, broccoli, Italian bread, and some fresh fruit salad. The girls ate pretty good and were full so we skipped dessert. They usually request an ice cream sandwich.

I am still working on a winter "dot" card. My dots go in circles instead of straight rows. Hope it qualifies. My sense of humor shows with this card. It will sneak up on you and you may even LOL!

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Great minds think alike. I've got three of those underbed plastic containers for craft stuff. Only one (with Christmas stuff) is under the bed - the others are in the living room with the rest of my craft stuff.
Beryl xx