Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GET WELL CARD

My card today is a Get Well card. I did not put any sentiment on the front because it was going to our exchange students mother in Costa Rica who had gal bladder surgery this week. They are Spanish speakers and I do not have any Spanish sentiments for them. In side I had to stamp the sentiment in English "Hope you're better soon!"

I used a Penny Black chrysanthemum stamp image. The flowers are pink on the stamp front and even though I don't remember chrysanthemums being pink, I thought the color was pretty and so used it. I used a background that is a dusty pink matted with green and the image is also matted with the same green. I used my Copics to do the coloring. The nice big border is punched with one of my new favorites. Martha Stewarts deep Heart Scroll punch. You will be seeing more of that one for sure. It makes a definite statement on a card and I didn't think it needed much else but added some small square pink tiles up the scroll on either side. You may need to enlarge the picture to see them. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Davi said...

You are right this new border punch and stamp are just beautiful!! I love your dp with them and there are pink mums!