Saturday, March 20, 2010

DOUBLE YUCK

Every one knows that it is yucky getting sick, especially the flu or viruses that make you make many trips to the bathroom while holding a barf bucket. I won't go into details but Bill and I had a noro virus last week that we came in contact with while eating at a Mexican restaurant. Someone there contaminated us through the food, the dishes, the silver, or maybe washing off the table with a contaminated cloth. We had three of the eight in our party who became ill. Bill and I each lost 5 lbs, but it was not the best way to start our weight loss program.

We are better now and I am thankful I was two days behind Bill's episode. I helped him and he helped me, and that shows what true partners we are. We are getting closer to our 45th anniversary in May. We complement each other and that is part of our success. Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

No comments: