Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PINK EYE!!!


Here I am 67 and I am having symptoms of pink eye! I must be going through my second childhood! LOL Our youngest grand daughter caught it at daycare. Matti was telling me "her friend had three blue eyes". Now you might ask what she meant to say and after questioning her and Emma helping translate, she has three friends who have the "pink eye". (Why she changed the color beats me.) And now her Mamaw is showing some signs of it too. So I made a trip to the doctor and he gave me a script for the drops. It is OK as I wasn't going anywhere over the holidays anyway.

Thought you'd like to see the two cats who have relationship issues. Mari, our white cat, just doesn't warm up to Jack, the stray we adopted more than a year ago. But they occasionally call a truce and get close to each other. She tolerates him mostly. Luci plays with him late at night running back and forth. You'd think our "herd of elephants was on the move" when they run. But it keeps them active and fit which is a good thing.

1 comment:

Barb Hardeman said...

Well, you're not alone with the pink eye issue! I had it a while back when Jordan brought it home from school! I guess you're never too old for some things...