Thursday, September 2, 2010

AUG ANNIVERSAY

Jodi and Bill had their 8th wedding anniversary Aug 9 and this is the card I made for them. They took their girls and had a family vacation at the Wisconsin Dells for a few days. I made a bag of Chex snack mix with lots of pecans for them to take along.


My card uses some pink razzleberry card stock for the solid with some light pink with loopy flowers. I used a spellbinder Nestie to cut out the white and the mat of the razzleberry. The "Celebrating 8" stamped in Versa Mark was embossed in hot pink. Also on the inside I added "wonderful years" and stamped in hot pink. The daisies with pink centers are from a roll from the fabric dept at Wal-Mart and the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. The bottom punched border on the front is also a Martha Stewart punch called "Quilted" and is a very pretty edge. I also used the corner punch of this set on the corners of the pink daisy paper but they might be a little hard to see. I needed more light to showcase this card.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share.

1 comment:

Davi said...

Martha, I'm sure that Bill and Jodi loved this card! The love with which it was created shows in its beauty!!