Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BOO! IT'S LUCI!


I promised a reveal of Miss Luci under the comforter...and HERE she is!

Here in MN we don't have as many windows on the world for the cats to look out and dream. They all sit on top of the love seat in the family room at one time or another to watch the bird feeders. Jack makes a "cak, cak, cak" sound when he watches them. Here they all three are looking out the front storm door. Two cats from next door come over for breakfast occasionally and I give them a little and they will sit on the outside and look in longingly as our three look out longingly. Not sure what they would do if they were together. Mine do not have their front claws so not sure who would be aggressive and who would run and be passive. I'm thinking it would be three against one! LOL!

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Yeah - I'm back but it may only be temporary - still need to concentrate on the garden but the days are drawing in so I may be back sooner rather than later.Love the piccies of your cats and the carda you've been making are lovely. I especially like the wedding one.
Beryl xx