Friday, October 8, 2010

VERVE VSWCMD1


My card for this Verve Release sketch uses shades of orange and some Bazzill Chocolate Truffle brown. I used the Cuttlebug folder of Autumn Words for the background and the EK Success "Swirls" punch. The vertical brown is textured using the Cuttlebug Herring Bone folder and I used the Swiss Dots folder on the light orange. Everything is matted with SU Dusty Durango (retired). The pumpkin image is a PSX from 2000 and colored with SU markers. The bling flourish is from Walmart and I used it instead of ribbon. I added the punched corner and rhinestone jewel to the upper right.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Davi said...

Very pretty with all the nice texture and the rich orange. You did a fab job coloring the pretty pumpkin.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty autumn card! Love that little chipboard flourish! Thanks for playing along in our challenges.

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh how pretty. The punched border is gorgeous and I love the flourish. Wonderful embossed background...