Friday, October 8, 2010

VERVE VSWCMD2


My card for this sketch uses a Stamps Happen stamp and is titled, "Bumble, the bee keeper". I colored it with SU markers but used Copics on the wings and face and skin. The sentiment is a Judith stamp I bought off of Ebay. I used the Martha Stewart Embossed Scalloped border and the SU Ballet Blue and SU black for my matting. The ribbon is from Walmart and has been discontinued at some Walmarts. it is my favorite ribbon because it is half sheer and half satin with a tiny shiny thread down the center. The ovals are Spellbinders Classic oval and Scalloped oval.

2 comments:

Davi said...

Such a sweet image and your colors are perfect with it!!

Barb Hardeman said...

So cute, Martha! I really like the punched border down the side of the card too. The colors are so bright and cheerful, just made me smile!