Friday, October 8, 2010

VERVE VSWCMD4


This card uses a wreath for the circle. For the life of me, I could not figure out how to make such a perfect circle to put on this card. Thank you Julee for explaining it to me and others. That is part of the fun of learning from each other. The wreath is the PSX Sunflower wreath and I fussy cut around it leaving a little white on purpose. I used a dotted back ground in tan and a dull red from a pad of papers in my stash. I ran the raffia around for the ribbon since the wreath had a raffia bow in the image. I tied a raffia double bow to add dimension. The saying, "Autumn Blessings" is from Print Works. and the Bazzill Chocolate Truffle brown panel is punched with the Martha Stewart Simple Scallops. I added some tiny red rhinestones to some of the berries and under the saying. I did faux stitching around the background and sentiment panel.

Thanks for stopping .

2 comments:

Davi said...

Martha you colored the wreath beautifully and love the dotted dp. The raffia is the perfect embellie with it.

Barb Hardeman said...

A very pretty Autumn wreath. The colors are so rich and warm and the raffia is perfect with it.