Friday, October 9, 2009

COLOR

What if we lived in a black and white world, devoid of color, and the variations color and light cause? DH said there is a good explanation of color or caloure in Wikipedia and I won't go into all of it. Please read it, as it is amazing how our eyes work and are able to see light frequencies and all of it works together to produce the phenomenon called "COLOR" that enriches every moment of everyday for those who have eyesight.

I am challenged to look around me at what all God has provided me to see daily. The beginning of our personal worship of our creator is having an attitude of "thanksgiving" continually. As I have seen the beauty in the changing leaf colors, it amazes me what a little cold temps can do to change the color of leaves over night almost. Autumn is an amazing time. Thank you Lord for the beauty you provide us to enrich everyday, for our amazing eyesight which does so much for our day and allows us to "see" what you are doing in the physical world. We are blessed beyond measure!

No comments: