Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FOREIGN LANGUAGE


YIKES! Little did I know that to do a blog, I would need to learn a "foreign" language...computer language! I know what I want to do and how I want my blog to look, operate, etc but I can't seem to put it into words my DH can understand to be able to accomplish my goals. He is my computer expert and learns how "to do" in order to teach me. He is easily frustrated when I don't describe what I want in language he can understand. : ) I know I should be the one doing the doing, but I am technically/mechanically challenged and when taught, need to do it a few times before I "know how" and if I don't keep doing it on a regular basis, I forget a little. Well, OK, a lot! Lately it seems I have done nothing but learn about how to work on my blog and I NEED to get back to creating cards which is a lot more fun anyway. Anyone out there have similar difficulties?

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Blogging is addictive Martha. I was warned when I first joined that I would spend more time blogging than making cards - and I do. Mind you, with several boxes of already made up cards cluttering the place that might not be a bad thing.
Beryl xx