Monday, October 12, 2009

WONDERS



God provides us "wonders" to behold every day if we would just open our eyes, ears, hearts and lives to Him.

Today HE sent a beautiful, fresh, clean white blanket of snow to cover our area! HOW ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS it is! I just love it!

Many view "snow" as a horrible substance that they can not deal with and so they live south somewhere or if they can't move, they grumble and murmur a lot. I wonder if they "embrace" their days with the same negative attitude.

Today I was told by a medical professional that I project happiness and joy, that I smile a lot and he asked the reason for my happiness. I told him that I feel happy inside. I shared that I am a Christian and knowing Jesus gives me joy and a security that is found no where else.

I don't claim to have all the answers, or have a perfect life...far from it!. But I know that I KNOW that I KNOW my creator and that HE alone has saved me and has washed me white as snow and forgiven my sins. AND I wouldn't trade what I have with HIM for anything in this world. Thank you Lord for the wonders you provide everyday to enrich our lives and to confirm your presence.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hello Martha, you have lovely photographs as well on your blog. Thank you for "visiting" me and of course I would love to be your penpal. I will email you "proper" later on as I am about to work in the garden to make the most of the lovely weather. looking forward to emailing you later.
Ann x