Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MAMAW"S CRAFT TABLE

There is something very special going on in the half front bedroom I call my Craft Area. When my two grand daughters come over to visit, they are drawn to the table and want to stamp and make a card. They are fascinated by the punches, markers, adhesives, stamps etc, and want to use different embellishments. Emma is in the yellow colored shirt and Matti is in the pink shirt...and both are very preoccupied with the task they are doing.






This thrills me to be able to share my craft with them. I hope their interest in art will last their whole life and that they will enjoy the process of creating art, cards, whatever from inside themselves. I just love these girls and they give me many hours of smiles and happiness. Thank you Emma and Matti for being the sweet girls you are.

No comments: