Monday, November 8, 2010

MISSED ONE


I made a BD card in Aug for my friend Emiline in Del City, OK but I failed to post it on my blog. Here I am trying to catch up. Emiline met me while wintering in Green Gate Grove retirement park years ago and she is so funny and makes me laugh. So I thought to make her a BD card to make her laugh. I used the Penny Black image of four chickens...one with a card, one with a bouquet, one with a BD cake , and the last with a present. It is stamped with Momento Tuxedo black, colored with Stampin Up markers and a Copic soft gray for shadows on the chickens. The bottom corners are rounded on all matting, DSP and image. I matted in red and purple and the BD candle DSP which has very bright primary colors was where I got my inspiration. I tied a sweet purple ribbon and a popped up sentiment "It's your day" which was matted with the same red and purple and with rounded corners.

Inside I stamped in Momento Tuxedo black the funny saying and added a little "spring chicken". She loved it and said all my cards are special because they are home made. Thanks for coming by.

1 comment:

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Eine bezaubernde Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut.Sehr schöne Farben, süßes Motiv und ein tolles Design.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde-Creative stamps Friends.

einen lieben Gruß von Andrea