Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH

This card was made for my only daughter's BD just before Thanksgiving. She had come for a visit and I had to wait to mail it, so it got to her a couple of days late. (Sorry Beth. I didn't want you to see me working on it.) I really like this small flower stamp and thought it would look good in fall colors. With three flower panels, and "happy" there three times, it kind of goes together. I tried to carry out the colors of the flowers in the matting. I liked that beige print against the brights. The card was larger than most and so I had to make it an envelope to match out of the beige DP. If you enlarge the picture you can see the red and orange thin sheer ribbon that criss-crosses behind the images and sentiments. It adds another design element to tie all four rectangles together. I am happy with it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: