Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THANKSGIVING THANKS

Often times we are invited places and for some reason we don't get to express our appreciation. We recently were included in our DIL's family Thanksgiving. The food was wonderful, the company fun to talk to and a good time was had by all. I appreciate all the work and prep Johna did getting everything ready and keeping everyone on track. I did express my appreciation as we left to both the hostess and host. but sent a card too.

This card was made from a Fall collection of glittered CS. I used the corner rounder on the upper left corner and the lower right corner, and I mirrored that in the sentiment panel. I used brown and red as the matting colors. I used a red/orange ribbon behind and Matti and Emma helped make the lady bugs and Emma stamped the inside. It was a pretty quick card. Thanks Johna!

1 comment:

Davi said...

Great card love the row of leaves and fun lady bug. ;)