Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A FAVORITE


This card is made using one of my very favorite kinds of stamps...a swirling flourish, which I embossed in white and then colored in two shades of pink. I covered the elongated card with a soft diagonal striped paper and then matted the flourish with two shades of pink. I stamped "love" in a pink after popping up the flourish. It doesn't need ribbon or any extras. LESS is MORE!

I believe my card qualifies for the SimonSaysStamp challenge "Love is in the air" and the the SimonSaysStamp and Show challenge "emboss".

5 comments:

Beryl said...

Another fab card - and so different from the last one. That swirl stamp is gorgeous.
Beryl xx

LeAnne said...

Martha, this is just beautiful! What a pretty image and I love the white embossing!

Candy said...

Most beautiful!
As you say just perfect the way it is..... :o)
Hugs, Candy

Davi said...

Beautiful card Martha! Love the soft colors with the embossing and pretty seniment. :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, wow, wow!! I have that stamp and never would have thought to use it as the focal piece nor to color it like that! It is gorgeous! Thanks so much for the inspiration. Your card is just wonderful. So glad you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.