Friday, February 11, 2011

LUCI CAT

At night I begin my sleep in bed with Bill, but somewhere about midnight -2am, I get up to go to the bathroom and since he is snoring pretty good, go sleep in the craft room on the day bed. I use my walker at night for stability in walking and as I go by the main bathroom I turn the light on and close the door almost shut and use that as a night light. When I went into that bathroom sometime later in the wee hours, here sits Luci in the sink. With the bathroom light on and the door almost shut, it gets very warm in there and I think the sink picks up that warmth. She is the one who likes to lie on the back of the couch under the pole lamp, kind of like taking a sun bath with a heat lamp. So I guess she is just keeping warm up here in these frigid temps. It was -20 degrees wind chill a couple of nights. I am so thankful for our warm houses and so is Luci.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Beryl said...

She looks so comfy and content there.
Beryl xx

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, this is so funny. I have a picture of MY cat from several years ago, all curled up and sleeping in my bathroom sink!!!! It's one of my favorite pictures of her!