Saturday, February 5, 2011

GETTING BETTER!


No, I am not talking about my health! LOL! Although the hip is getting better. I was making reference to almost getting a card done on time for a challenge. SHEESH! I need to pay better attention to times. I've never been good with deadlines and such.

My card is a Penny Black image I planned to enter into the Penny Black challenge which I found out ended GMT on Friday. I wonder if they might like to see it anyway but of course not be in the random draw? I will need to try anyway. Well, I looked and of course it was closed. So I hope YOU enjoy my little creation! He is so darned cute!

Thia card is made with a flourish/dotted paper I just bought at Archivers...and it was the last sheet of it! I turned the sketch up and down since I was making a smaller card, and added the horizontal piece of Valentine paper. I used two sizes of Spellbinder plain circles to do the image, added some red satin ribbon, some red rhinestone hearts (I did not have any suitable flowers), and a small saying up in the upper right from Amuse stamps. I also covered the hearts on his body with Glossy Accents. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Beryl said...

Fab card Martha. Love the idea of a little hedgie going round with shiny hearts stuck on his spines.
Beryl xx

Bethgun said...

That's really cute, Mom.

Ann said...

A very cute card Martha.
Ann xx

Candy said...

LOVE this image!!!!!
Very sweet card :o)
Hugs, Candy