Thursday, February 3, 2011

ONLY REHAB PHOTO


I know it isn't very interesting, but here are our grand daughters as Emma reads one of the two books she brought to share when they came to visit in rehab. We had eaten pizza for our supper down in the family area and were back in the room so I could get back in bed. Emma is in Kindergarten and learning so fast. Matti was more interested in my walker and the balloon bouquet and the baggie of chocolate kisses tied on the bottom as a weight. I also showed them my nifty bed and the different positions it could go for my comfort. I wore my Minnesota shirts all the time and every one knew we also have a house in MN. All in all, the rehab part was OK and gave me time to rest up. Here at the house I sleep in the front room for the "quiet". Jack has been sleeping with me most of the time. The day bed is lower to the floor and easier to get out of too.

1 comment:

Beryl said...

It's a lovely photo of you and your grand-daughters. Thanks for sharing.
Beryl xx